Saturday, June 19, 2010

Movie Feeter!

I know this might come as a shock, but these two young ladies have never been to a movie theater. It never even struck me as odd, until I heard about the coming of Toy Story 3. Coincidentally, Felicity has been on a Toy Story kick lately and it seems it is one of the only DVDs she wants to watch. I figured what better a weekend to take them to their very first movie feeter (as Lorelai calls it) than Fathers' Day weekend!


What? We're going to the movie feeter?!?


Princess ballerinas on the way to the movie feeter!


So exciting, I tell ya! *SO* exciting!


We came home and relieved Grandma of babysitting duty... then Lathel settled in to watch Daddy play some video games...


Totally engrossed... both of them. ;-)


Cute dimple baby!


This little guy has me wrapped around his finger, more and more each day...

p.s. If you're wondering how their first movie theater experience was... well, it was EXCELLENT! With the exception of one bathroom trip, the movie held their attention the whole way through. They did awesome with the popcorn and soda, too! I really didn't have any doubts, but with these two, you never know quite what to expect. ;-)

No comments:

E-MEALZ EASY AND DELICIOUS DINNER RECIPES
MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected