Sunday, June 20, 2010

Dress Up & Bathtime

These girls love to play dress-up, which will clearly be illustrated... Today, Lorelai was most interested in exploring the box where I keep my old dance stuff, and was very insistent that she get to wear my pointe shoes. When she asked if she could wear some of my old dance 'dresses,' the only thing I could find was a leotard, which I rigged up with a barrette so the straps wouldn't fall off. I don't quite know where any of my old costumes are, but once I find them, it's a sure bet these girls will be having hours of fun!





When I asked her to do a ballet pose, she became rather worried and upset that she 'didn't know how.'


With a little instruction, she did her best... :-)

Today, Miss Felicity was most interested in being Dorothy - her Halloween costume from this past Halloween. The headband is borrowed from her Cinderella princess outfit. ;-)



Her cheesin' face


As blurry as it is, I still like this photo


I was trying my best to catch a genuine smile... this was as close as I got


This is a classic Felicity face/expression

Of course, we can't forget Lathel, Jr! This guy is getting big and growing up fast... he's really starting to play around with his words more - it's so fun to watch him learn!


Bathtime with his sisters


I caught him right after Felicity poured some water on his head


Watching the water drip, drip, drip...


I *LOVE* this picture! It really shows his silly side and you can also see those adorable brown, puppy-dog eyes


And this one shows his contemplative side. ;-)

It's been awhile since I posted a pic of them all together (it is almost impossible!), so this poc will have to do. :-)


The whole gang during bathtime

No comments:

E-MEALZ EASY AND DELICIOUS DINNER RECIPES
MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected