Friday, July 24, 2009

Intentions

When I first signed up for this blog, I really intended for it to be a Photo Blog and that's it... most people don't have a lot of time to keep up with a bunch of words, so pictures are quick, easy, and... you get the picture! ;)

But, as the girls get older and CUTER with their words and expressions, those sorts of things are hard to convey through photographs. And it isn't often that I have a video camera in hand to capture all the cute sentences, so those moments get stored in my mental memory bank, to hopefully be retrieved at a later date.

HA!

I find it hard enough to locate my car keys on a daily basis, but to shuffle through *MY* brain and recall a specific memory... well, it's getting harder and harder (the more kids we keep having!).

So, having said all that, I'm going to make a greater attempt at documenting the other notable moments that aren't captured by photograph or video. They are truly countless, but I will do my best to share as many of them as possible with our family and friends. Wish me luck!

No comments:

E-MEALZ EASY AND DELICIOUS DINNER RECIPES
MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected