Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Getting Close!

I had the 37 week prenatal appointment yesterday... and we got some interesting news. Nothing super-exciting, but, allow me to illustrate:

*37 week appointment with Lorelai: 1 cm dilated, 50% effaced
(actual gestation: 37 weeks, 3 days - born 10 days later)

*37 week appointment with Felicity: 1.5 cm dilated, 50% effaced
(actual gestation: 36 weeks, 9 days - born 18 days later)

*37 week appointment with Junior: 1 cm dilated, 50% effaced
(actual gestation: 37 weeks, 3 days - when will he be born?)

How's that for consistency? If everything else stays on course (compared to my previous pregnancies), I predict we'll be having a baby between the 1st and 3rd of March!

What's YOUR prediction? :)

1 comment:

Caleb and Adrienne said...

My prediction is Saturday, February 28th (because that is my birthday!!!)

E-MEALZ EASY AND DELICIOUS DINNER RECIPES
MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected