Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Hair Coloring Party

Yesterday, mom and I got haircuts. I can't say I have any recent photos to really illustrate a Before & After, but it was starting to give me headaches, so I always know that's time to chop it all off! In celebration, we decided to have a hair coloring party... it had been awhile since I colored mine last (with good results, that is... I did color it about 2 weeks ago, but I had too much hair for one box to really show up, so it was basically a waste), mom needed to cover up her *cough*greyhair*cough* and Angel caught the hair color bug from me. :) These first few pictures are obviously before we got started, so you can see the new haircuts as well as the old haircolor (kinda). We did our best to recreate the styling we got at the salon yesterday! I definitely need to get more practice or perhaps grow two more arms. :)











No comments:

E-MEALZ EASY AND DELICIOUS DINNER RECIPES
MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected