Saturday, November 29, 2008

Enjoying A Long Weekend


Lorelai, helping me cook (Shane is notorious for getting not-so-great candid shots of me, but hey, that's real-life)


The three things I've made since learning how to crochet (a year ago). Definitely not masterpieces, but I'm still proud! The scarf on the left (for Felicity) was started in December 2007 and went untouched from January up until this month, when mom inspired me to finish it! The scarf on the right (for Lorelai) was started and completed within the past month. The scarf in the middle (for me) was started and completed this weekend! I wonder if Shane wants one too? ;-) Now I need to figure out how to make something other than scarves. :)


Felicity looks like such a big girl in the big chair!


Eating animal crackers


Up on the counter, helping me cook again.


Concentrating... gosh, she looks so grown-up in this picture!

No comments:

E-MEALZ EASY AND DELICIOUS DINNER RECIPES
MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected