Wednesday, January 02, 2008

Stay Tuned...

We are finally back from Texas... the second half of the trip to Texas didn't go as well as the first half! LOL. I knew making that initial post would jinx me! The trip back to NC went a little better, but I still managed to develop an eye twitch from all the stress (believe me... an infant and a toddler trapped in a car for 3 days is NOT enjoyable). Thankfully, we finally got home Monday evening and had Tuesday to do a little relaxing. Today it was back to the daily grind. :(

We have some pictures from the trip, as well as a few taken in this new year. There are actually a good number of pictures from earlier in December that I still have to post. We got a new computer in December as well, so I need to get all the photo editing software installed on the new computer. There isn't enough time in the evenings when I come home from work, but I'll definitely get to it by the weekend. Just hold tight a few more days and we'll have LOTS of new material. :)

Hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas!

Happy New Year!

1 comment:

Caleb and Adrienne said...

Can't wait! I need middle of the night reading material =0) No rush though....as I am working through this being a mom thing, I keep telling myself..."You could also have a toddler....you have it good....just think what this would be like with a toddler, too." I don't know how you did it!

E-MEALZ EASY AND DELICIOUS DINNER RECIPES
MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected