Saturday, July 03, 2010

Independence Day Eve

We bought all the kids new sunglasses, so the next few (ha!) pictures are mainly of them sporting their new accessories (and possibly making funny faces):








This picture reminds me of Katie Holmes (the actress)



"Are you done taking my picture yet?"


One of my favorites of Felicity




They match!


Too cute!



Excuse me?


The top chicken - it's so interesting to see the pecking order!


We're down to seven - we've been robbed by other wild animals (hawk, cat, dog, raccoon, fox - take your pick)


The kids enjoying the fireworks... I know this and some of the following pictures are 'blurry' but I didn't want the flash to wash everyone out, and I don't have a tripod, so I did the best I could for nighttime exposure. It looks kind of cool if you ask me. :-)



Helping Daddy pick some fireworks


She was being a ham tonight... so many funny faces!



Where she got this expression, I don't know! LOL!




So beautiful






Happy Fourth of July!



No comments:

E-MEALZ EASY AND DELICIOUS DINNER RECIPES
MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected