Saturday, April 10, 2010

Spring Has Finally Sprung!

I had some free time outside with the girls while Lathel was napping, so that's why there are none of the baby boy.


Felicity pretending to eat a daffodil




Lorelai posing with a daffodil



Lorelai having fun outside in the spring weather.


I love this picture... it captures a part of her personality I've never quite been able to illustrate... can't really explain it.


Felicity running around with her sister.


Just being silly!


And off they go...


Lagging behind...


Goofball


They are going to love this photo when they become adults.


Felicity is talking to Lorelai as Lorelai leads her around.


Wait... Felicity wants to do the leading.


Holding hands as they make their way to the ditch...


So cautious.


Felicity appears to be explaning something.



One of my favorite photos of Lorelai... the blue sky in the background adds the perfect finishing touch.


I love her pose in this one.


I caught one in flight.

No comments:

E-MEALZ EASY AND DELICIOUS DINNER RECIPES
MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected