Friday, December 19, 2008

Felicity Got Stuck!

I was getting Lorelai dressed for bed and all of a sudden I heard Felicity struggling and whining. When I saw the predicament she'd managed to get herself into, I couldn't help but run for the camera instead of helping! ;)


It looks like she was trying hard to get to a book!


Lorelai came over and offered some assistance


Actually, I think she thought it was just as funny as I did!


Lorelai actually managed to get her upright


Mom? Help? Please?

I called for Shane, so he could see it in person, and at that point, we pulled her out - it was almost like the buggy was giving birth to a Felicity!

4 comments:

Caleb and Adrienne said...

Mom after my own heart!

Caleb and Adrienne said...

Happy New Year!

Cristina Loureiro dos Santos said...

Happy New Year to all the family!
Kind regards and many kisses for you, from

Cristina :)

[remember me, from Lisbon, Portugal?]

:**

Tabetha said...

Hi Cristina, yes, we remember you!! We were hoping you still kept up with us. :) Hope you are well and Happy New Year to you too!

E-MEALZ EASY AND DELICIOUS DINNER RECIPES
MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected