Saturday, December 08, 2007

Lorelai's Babysitting Skills

I was in the kitchen making baby food and Shane was in the living room with the girls. Apparently he watched the whole thing unfold and called me in to see the mostly finished product. What I forgot to tell him is that Lorelai did this exact same thing earlier today when we were upstairs in their bedroom. I had Felicity in the crib and Lorelai was rummaging through all of her toys... next thing I knew, Felicity was surrounded by toys and stuffed animals! Lorelai had put them through the crib slats and dropped them over the rail! With these sharing qualities, she's going to be the best big sister ever! :)


Here's the little penguin...


And the wobbly thing-a-ma-jigger...


And the little magnet frog...


Oh... Hey Mama!


Don't need the magnet frog... don't need this orange donut...


Help? I'm up to my ears in toys!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I say that you can NEVER have too many toys! :) Go Lorelai, you are an AWESOME big sister!

E-MEALZ EASY AND DELICIOUS DINNER RECIPES
MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected