Saturday, June 09, 2007

She's Got the Shoes

For the past few months, Lorelai has *tried* to put her shoes on, but they'd either be upside down, or sideways, or in some other position that made it difficult for her to have any success.

Well, today, she did it ALL BY HERSELF! I was at the computer and she came walking into the living room wearing shoes. I immediately knew what she had done and jumped up to give her praises. As I was praising her, I kneeled down and SHE gave ME a big hug. How awesome!

They're velcro shoes, so obviously it was relatively easy for her. They were on the wrong feet, but at least knows how to put them on. We can figure out left/right and shoelaces later.

Now we've got to work on potty training. She hasn't shown much interest in it, other than to throw pieces of toilet paper in and wave 'Bye-Bye' as they swirl into the sewage beyond. She does love to peek at Felicity's poopy diapers, but hasn't cued me for any signs of HER poopy diaper or any urges she may have before actually pooping. I'm anxiously waiting for the day!


No comments:

E-MEALZ EASY AND DELICIOUS DINNER RECIPES
MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected