Wednesday, January 03, 2007

Catching Up

I'm slowly trying to catch up on pictures of Lorelai from the past few months. Blogger has gone through some changes lately, so my image uploading process isn't the same as it used to be (and franky, I don't like it!)... it's taking some getting used to, until I can do the research to figure out how to get back to the way I USED to do it.

So, for now, these are the most recent updates (a list that will get larger over the next few days, so check back to see new additions):

Lorelai's Birthday Party
A Day at The Park
Toilet Paper Fun
Love for Daddy
Playing in the Sink
Messy Child
Our Little Ghost
Lorelai's First Visit to the State Fair
Christmas Afternoon
Playing with Her Christmas Present
Making A Spaghetti Mess
Reading With Daddy
Camera Curiosity

1 comment:

Mommy Tabetha said...

Hey guys,

Merry Christmas. Good to see the updates of Lorelai. What a cutie pie. I know what you mean about the blogger changes. You are not alone. Happy New Year from Tabetha in California.

E-MEALZ EASY AND DELICIOUS DINNER RECIPES
MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected